Thursday, November 15, 2012

Penny's New Life

I am so happy to report that I have heard from Penny's new family (3 people and another dog). Penny's new owner is a veteran of the Iraq war. She's now his constant and close companion.

She's eagerly trying out a new role to serve (possibly) as his service dog. I always knew in my heart that Penny was destined to do something important. I truly believe she has found her calling. I could not be happier that the 2 of them found each other. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Here's some cute photos of Penny in her new home:

Halloween 2012












Napping














Getting into trouble ;)

                        










New housemate














 
I can't wait to hear all about their family's adventures together!



1 comment:

Kathy said...

We fostered Penny when she came to Maine and absolutely loved her! I'm so glad you heard from her new family. She's such a great dog, I know she will make them very happy. Thank you for taking such good care of her while she was with you. You can see some other videos of her on this blog --- http://thelifeandtimesofsirtitan.blogspot.com/